Don’t forget the treat bags! I made these little witch broom favors last minute for my son’s preschool halloween party after realizing the party wasn’t on actual Halloween. Inspired by a version I saw on pinterest, this super quick diy is sure to sweep everyone off their feet!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
small kraft paper bags
1. Gather your supplies…everything can be found at your local craft store.
2. Trim down the top of the paper bag so it is half the height of a pencil.
3. Keeping the paper bag folded, cut thin strips from the top to the base.
(open bag to cut closer to the base).
4. Place the snack inside the paper bag.
5. Cut a piece of yarn and wrap around the cut ends of the bag, before pulling tight, place a pencil inside.
6. Tie yarn ends into a bow. Repeat steps 2-6 until you have made enough.
Note: This DIY may be difficult for kids to do themselves, but they can certainly help.
See other DIY posts here.