my son just said ‘wets get some cwothes on and show da gurls my new transformer…dey won’t even nechornize it! dey won’t.’ #threenager #kids #proudmomma
Ah! Biggest word yet…recognize! Jax is getting so smart. Proud momma for sure over here. I know that he is going to learn so much more in preschool but I just get this indescribable feeling when he says something new! Just had to share his from today. If you don’t already, follow him on twitter @littlemanjax…and me @_lauracoggins too!
Hahaha! One of those moments where you turn around in wonder…and yes…it just happened. Welp, I guess we can only hope my son will become a musician someday. Just had to share. Hope you are having a great Monday. If you don’t already, follow me on twitter…@_lauracoggins and @littlemanjax too! He says the most random things.
my son just explained to me how a tuba sounds…and I just got a face full of spit. #wahm #motherhood #parenting
Oh nice. He tried…gotta give him effort. Just thought I’d share my tweet from this morning. Kids they will drive you crazy but will always make you smile. If you don’t already, follow me on twitter…@_lauracoggins and @littlemanjax too! He’s quite the talker these days.
My kid just decided to pretend his Rody was a diving board…jumped ten feet high and then face planted on the floor. #nbd #toddlers
OMG this kid. ‘Shake it off’…that’s what we tell Jax when he does crazy things that don’t end so well. We were busting last night. By the way, he is fine. Just had to share…maybe get you to laugh. If you don’t already, follow me on twitter…@_lauracoggins and @littlemanjax too!
If you don’t know who Rody is…he’s the hippity hop ride-on horse.
- mom: did you tell daddy what you heard today?
- jax: a pecker bird.
- dad: a what?
- jax: a pecker bird!
- dad: a woodpecker?
- jax: a woodpecker.
- mom: how does a woodpecker go?
- jax: bop. bop. bop. bop. bop. (while poking his cheek)
Ugh…looks like Jax is still not interested in potty training. But I just had to share this from this morning…thought you might get a little laugh. If you don’t already, follow me on twitter…@_lauracoggins and @littlemanjax too!
- Watching my friends little girl, Eddi. She is six.
- Eddi: Do you know why they call it a ponytail?
- Me: Why?
- Eddi: Because it looks just like a pony's tail.
- Me: Hey T, did you know Jaxon is going to be 16 months old tomorrow?
- Thomas: Yeah. (and smiled)
- Me: So, will you help me write my update about him...
- Thomas: He's turning into a person!
- Me: What?! Babe he is a person...what do you mean?
- Thomas: He's like a grown up trapped in a little kids body, cause he can't talk or anything.
- Me: (laughing hysterically)
- Thomas: Like when he comes over to me and is mumbling all this gibberish, it's like we are having a conversation together.