Before I buy something, I always see if I can either get a discount or make it. In this case, I did both…scored the leggings at Target for $3 and already had the supplies to make these adorable star leggings. Follow the steps below to this super simple DIY and you will soon have some leggings for your little one too!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1. Gather your supplies.
If you already have a star stamp, skip ahead to step 5.
2. First, you will make a stamp…cut the potato in half.
3. On the flat end of one half, use a marker to draw a star.
4. Cut along the lines and then slice away the outer parts.
5. Using scissors, cut two strips of cardboard to insert inside each leg to prevent the paint from going through to the other side.
6. Dip the stamp in paint and start stamping.
7. Wait for the first side to dry before you stamp the other side.
8. Stamp the other side.
9. Wait until dry, then wash (if desired).