I’m a little late in posting Casen’s update, but when we were on vacation…he turned three months old. See his photo here.
He’s kind of a chunk. I think he weighs about 16 lbs. Super smiley. Not a fan of cuddling. Likes to squirm. I did get him to fall asleep on me one time recently though. He is so independent. It’s like he is happier laying in his bed or swinging rather than being held. Starting to grab on to things…which go straight to his mouth! Hasn’t rolled over yet but can somehow spin around in a 360 on his back. Loves to sleep on his side…he sleeps all night too! Hates the bink. He has learned where his hands are and started to suck his thumb, which is something Jax didn’t do. Trying to figure out how to avoid that habit. I’ve heard its actually not a bad thing now because it’s his way of soothing himself. He’s such a good baby…we are so blessed.
- gabby-gab likes this
- brickanil likes this
- sierralpha likes this
- nosmokewithoutpryor likes this
- barefootocmama reblogged this from littlefrills and added:
- barefootocmama likes this
- happinessiseva likes this
- forgetful-mama likes this
- lostwithoutthem likes this
- meracatpamota reblogged this from littlefrills
- ilikegooseberries likes this
- saksuds likes this
- littlefrills posted this